Greco Chiropractic's PulStar connects sensors to a computer program that analyzes vertebrae and joint function. In treatment mode, it delivers precise, gentle impulses to free-up joint fixation, restore normal joint function, and relieve your symptoms.
• Painless, patient-friendly, computer-assisted analysis and treatment
• Gentle low force impulses replace more forceful manual adjustments
• Comfortable analysis and treatment procedure — stand, sit, or lay down
• Computer assisted treatments provide unsurpassed accuracy and results
• Easily understood graphics display problem areas and treatment progress
To learn more, visit the PulStar Care website. Dr. Greco owns the local clinic.
• Carpal tunnel
• Restricted motion
• Joint pain and stiffness
• Arm pain, leg pain, and muscle spasms
• Neck pain, back pain and disc problems